Ask Your Question
0

smlsa - webapi - MlsStatus field value changes

asked 2022-04-13 11:06:53 -0500

It looks like the values in the MlsStatus field changed, but the MetaData contains no lookups so I don't know what all of the possible values are. Can you tell me?

clientId: smlsaConstellationWS

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted
0

answered 2022-04-13 14:14:53 -0500

updated 2022-04-13 14:42:58 -0500

I'm seeing the same. Here are the status values I found. Since this was an unannounced change they may change it back soon.

Note the two spaces after the status number. e.g. (10)[space][space]Active - Active

"(10) Active - Active"
"(20) Sold - Sold"
"(30) Pending - Pending"
"(40) Expired - Expired"
"(50) Off Market - Withdrawn/Cancelled"
"(60) Leased - Leased"

I don't see the pending status anymore:
(11) Active - Active Under Contract
_12__Active___Provisional

edit flag offensive delete link more

Comments

I hope not. How can we get these lookup values ourselves?

jflaig gravatar imagejflaig ( 2022-04-13 14:17:03 -0500 )edit

There is no under contract status?

jflaig gravatar imagejflaig ( 2022-04-13 14:17:42 -0500 )edit

I found these by using Postman with $top=10 then used MlsStatus ne '{status}' and MlsStatus ne ({other status}' ...

As I eliminated all the status the under contracts status didn't come up.

$metadata shows as unauthorized for me but from what you said it doesn't sound like it would matter.

bryce gravatar imagebryce ( 2022-04-13 14:41:21 -0500 )edit

ok, these all seems pretty haphazard, no lookup values in the metadata and unannounced mass changes.

jflaig gravatar imagejflaig ( 2022-04-13 14:43:45 -0500 )edit
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools

1 follower

Stats

Asked: 2022-04-13 11:06:53 -0500

Seen: 103 times

Last updated: Apr 13