First time here? Check out the FAQ!

GALMLS - GET returns Error 500 - Internal Server Error

Our code was working fine until Tuesday at around 3pm CT. Now Every GET request returns Error 500 - Internal Server Error. Access Token and Metadata requests work correctly.

Postman attempts are behaving exactly the same way - can get an access token and view metadata, but not return any data - see attachment.C:\fakepath\Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 8.17.15 PM.png

Thanks -

LifestylesDiscovery's avatar
asked 2023-05-10 20:21:01 -0500
Joe_Brueske's avatar
updated 2023-05-11 08:22:34 -0500
edit flag offensive 0 remove flag close merge delete


Hi LifestylesDiscovery:

I used the same query as you did and received the following count, along with the first 25 listings (since OpenMLS $top defaults to 25 results).

"@odata.context": "$metadata#Property",
"@odata.count": 848045,
"value": [

Can you please verify this is working?

Joe_Brueske's avatar Joe_Brueske (2023-05-11 08:21:52 -0500) edit

Can you please verify this is working? It's not.

Is there something about our specific account and the the generated access tokens? Username = lifestylesdiscovery Token generation and authentication succeed, but I’m still not getting any data back. It may be my imagination, but I don’t remember seeing hyphens in the access token before. This one has three...


Or please share your token that works with me?

LifestylesDiscovery's avatar LifestylesDiscovery (2023-05-11 10:41:57 -0500) edit

Hi Lifestyles,

My tests have been with your credentials. No issues. Tokens can have hyphens. I'm checking with Development to see if I'd be able to successfully use your token or not.

A few other test suggestions:

Joe_Brueske's avatar Joe_Brueske (2023-05-11 10:50:47 -0500) edit

Just noticed I posted an answer instead of a comment earlier - sorry about that.

Nothing with /Property? is working for me at the moment: 500 Internal Server Error

/$metadata works great, as mentioned in the initial post. /Office?$Top=1 - works /Agent?$Top=1 - also works

LifestylesDiscovery's avatar LifestylesDiscovery (2023-05-11 11:27:13 -0500) edit
add a comment see more comments

1 Answer


That's okay. :)

I was able to reproduce with your credentials, and checked other accounts with a similar setup. It wasn't just you effected. I checked the settings and made an adjustment to a filter in the Property resource. I've configured I'm no longer getting 500 with your credentials.

Joe_Brueske's avatar
answered 2023-05-11 12:05:37 -0500
edit flag offensive 0 remove flag delete link


Confirmed - C# code and Postman are both returning Properties again.

Thank you for your help!

LifestylesDiscovery's avatar LifestylesDiscovery (2023-05-11 12:28:34 -0500) edit
add a comment see more comments

Your Answer

Login/Signup to Answer