How To Reconcile Statuses That Don't Get Returned
Rets URL: http://oabrmls.rets.paragonrels.com/r... Account Name: 968654
Wondering how best to reconcile properties that are in statuses that aren't returned through incremental pulls. I have the following scenario:
- Property accidentally listed as active by realtor
- Our site pulled the property and it is showing on the site
- Realtor corrects the mistake and sets the property to status "no-show"
- We pull and don't get the status update because the "no-show" status is not returned by the rets feed ( even though we request that status )
- Property now is orphaned on the site with the incorrect status when it shouldn't be there at all.
Not sure the best strategy to handle this. Thank you.